"May Income and Expenditures"

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulacex
    댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일 24-10-22 23:27

본문

Good evening, Yoshi here ( ̄▽ ̄)

Disko: "This is your assistant Disko."

Kozuka Rei: "This is Kozuka Rei, aka Otsukaresan. Everyone, you've worked hard!"

I've slacked off on updates for a while again.

Well, my poop just hasn't been going well.

Oh, it's not that my poop is bad. I have a good bowel movement and I poop easily. I get it out twice a day.

"My poop is bad" means "My slot is really bad," but I try not to use the word "shit," so instead I say "poop" or, more cutely, "poop-chan❤." So, I guess I didn't feel like writing because my slot was really bad❤.

"Shut up, poop poop lol"

"Sorry to those of you eating ^^"

Now, as for my balance for May... I've made my first loss this year.

In order of profit and loss...

1st place: Oki Doki GOLD...+1209 coins

2nd place: Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress...+558 coins

3rd place: Gamera...-195 coins

4th place: Disc Up 2...-361 coins

5th place: Oki Doki DUO...-486 coins

6th place: Versus Revise...-895 coins

7th place: New Hanabi...-1137 coins

Total:-1307 coins

Profit and loss:-25058 yen

And that's about it.

Well, even though it's a loss, it's not that depressing, and I was doing pretty well and winning until April, so there's no need to be pessimistic, but I can't help but feel a little uneasy that both of my main earners, Disc 2 and Oki Doki DUO, are in the red.

I was in a state of giving up on Oki Doki GOLD because I thought I couldn't make a living from it, but it just happened to come out.

I also picked up Kabaneri once and it just happened to come out.

I think playing it for fun turned out to be a plus, and playing it seriously turned out to be a minus (lol)

But that doesn't mean it's important not to change your approach too easily.

That said, I've noticed that the stores I thought would reset everything every day for DUO aren't doing that (or have disappeared?), so I think I need to think about it.

Disc 2 exceeded 30,000G for the first time in a while.

I don't feel like I haven't been getting that many bonuses. It's normal for the AT net increase to not reach 0.5 coins.

Vita and Shin were good in the first half, but in the second half, I felt like something was wrong with the way it looked, and I made a lot of mistakes. I'm not sure what the cause was, but I think my rhythm went off after playing Versus for a day.

"Don't blame the other machines lol"

Also, most of the mistakes on Extreme were with Gechena on the right. The middle and left were mostly successful.

I guess the reason I can't get over my confusion is because I don't know if it's too early or too late when I miss the right one.

I even got an alien this month for the first time in a while...

Next week, a store near me is having its grand opening, so I'll go and get 10,000 coins with Hokuto (#^^#)

"You're talking in your sleep lol"

"You're making a big deal out of that ^^"

Yoshi's Twitter is here (*'∀')

[Character Graphic Source]

・Disuko・Oka Tomito...Created with RPG Maker MV character generation tool

・ZAWA...From Katakura Hibiki・Dark Hero Material Collection (C) 2014 Katakura Hibiki.

・Kozuka Rei...From RPG Maker MV Additional Assets Graphic Collection

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

QUICK
    MENU

회사소개

사업영역

제품소개

온라인문의

공지사항

질문과답변

유튜브동영상